Kawasaki Riding Suit 2018
Discover the ultimate in style and safety with the Kawasaki Riding Suit – the perfect gear for modern riders. Buy now with free shipping over the world.
Kawasaki Riding Suit
Introducing the epitome of style, performance, and protection – the Kawasaki Riding Suit. Designed for the modern-day rider who seeks unparalleled comfort and safety on the road, this cutting-edge motorcycle apparel sets a new standard in the world of riding gear. Meticulously crafted with advanced materials and precision engineering, the Kawasaki Suit not only complements the iconic spirit of the legendary Kawasaki brand but also ensures an exhilarating riding experience like never before. Whether you’re embarking on an adventurous journey or conquering the city streets, gear up with this Riding Suit and embrace the thrill of the ride with confidence and finesse.
- Genuine Cow Hide Grained Leather with a thickness of 1.2-1.3 mm or Kangaroo with a thickness of 0.8-0.9 mm
- Schoeller Kevlar stretch material for flexibility
- Carbon Inserted external sliders sewn at the knee, elbow, and shoulder.
- Genuine YKK Zips on the Front, Cuffs, and Ankle
- Embroidery or Printed logos according to the picture
- External CE approved Removable Knee sliders for rider protection
- Velcro below knee for attachment of Knee Slider
- Professional Leather patchwork
- Double/Triple Stitched for excellent tear resistance.
- CE-approved removable PU protections on Shoulder, Elbow, Knee, Back, and Hip.
- Inner Polyester mesh lining
- Aerodynamic removable Hump
- Extra PU protections are stitched at sensitive parts
- Customization: Tailor-made custom facility
- Leather: Cow/Buffalo/Kangaroo
- Fitting: Slim/Regular or Relax, according to rider’s choice
- Conversion: 1 Piece to 2 Piece Conversions
- Perforation: Perforated, Partial perforated, or Non Perforated leather
- Inside Lining: Removable or Non-removable
- Printing & Patching: Option to remove and add
- Color: Customization of color is also available
- Combination: You can match Gloves and Boots with the Suit
Some Photos of Kawasaki Riding Suit 2018: